Hey Guys In this post we will just learn
how to setup WordPress dashboard in 5 easy steps
In order to how to setup WordPress dashboard in 5 easy steps, you need to follow these few simple steps-
- Navigate To Your Cpanel.
- Go To the “Softaculous Apps Installer” through your Cpanel.
- Now Select WordPress.
- Provide some basic details like- user name, password, blog name, and site title.
- Now hit the install button. The installation process will be complete shortly in the backend.
Change Theme of Your WordPress Blog
After successfully installing WordPress on your site, you can access your website with a very simple and default WordPress theme. In order to Customize and set up your WordPress blog, we are going to change the default theme of our blog. Follow these simple steps to change your theme-
- Access to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the Appearance ->Themes from the side menu of your dashboard.
- Click on the add new button.
- Search “Generate press” from the search box.
- Tap on the Install button. It may take a few seconds to be installed successfully.
- After installing your theme, tap on the active button in order to apply that theme on your website.
- Now we have seen how to setup WordPress dashboard in 5 easy steps
Choose Appealing Theme of Your WordPress Blog
The Blog Design is one of the primary attention-grabbing parts of your Blog, if the design of your blog is not good, you could lose traffic and audience attention. Great Design can help in building trust factors toward your loyal reader. So you can find a list of Best WordPress Themes Here.
[We all know the First Impression is the last Impression]
So which theme is best for your Blog?
I personally use the Generate Press theme and I also recommend you use this theme because it loads very fast and is the lightest theme ever. I very much like the design of this theme and many other bloggers and marketers use this theme cause of its simple and minimalist design.
This theme is available both free and paid, I suggest you go for the paid version, in the paid version of this theme, you get a lot of functionality and features like font color change, etc.
Some of My Favorite Themes
- Astra – It is one of the most downloaded themes on the WordPress inventory. These templates are offered on all kinds of blogs cause its easy customization. This is a perfect companion for new WordPress bloggers.
- Divi – This is one of the most popular WordPress themes in the whole world. This theme makes websites faster, more efficient, and also offers various kinds of templates like Freelance Agency, portfolios, and many more.
- Generate Press – This theme is one of my personal favorites because of its simplistic design and easy to use. It is a multipurpose theme that you can use on your personal blog, portfolios, eCommerce website and is also fit for corporates websites. The support service of this theme is amazing, you always get a response from them on time. You can read Generate Press Reviews to learn more about this theme.
- Authority Pro – This theme includes design elements and tools like Gutenberg that makes it easier to maximize the conversions to meet your business goals. This theme offers brilliant design to make it compatible with all types of websites like blogs, portfolios, and eCommerce. This theme is based on minimalistic responsive design. Which can make your website faster and easy to customize.
- Schema – If you are looking for the fastest and ultra SEO friendly WordPress theme. Then schema is the right choice for your blog. This theme offers several features like custom options panel, shortcodes, and widgets and also include rich snippets features that help to search engine to rank in the higher position.
Pro Tips:- Use Only Clean or Lite Speed Theme Which can help to increase traffic or User Retention.
Congratulations!!!! Now you have successfully installed and applied a new theme on your Website. Let’s jump to our next step.
Add Important Plugins to Your WordPress Blog
WordPress plugins are the tools that add additional features to your WordPress blog without writing any single code. So, you can find a list of Best WordPress Plugins here
Here are some of the very important plugins that you must use in your blog-
- Contact Form 7 – It is used to add a contact form page on your WordPress blog.
- Jetpack – One of the most popular plugins which provides various features like Security, downtime alert, and also monitor traffic on your WordPress blog.
- W3 Total Cache – It is one of the Best WordPress caching plugins that can increase your Site’s speed or improve your Google ranking. [Quicker site = better search rankings].
- Updraft Plus – It is one of the most downloaded backup plugins in the WordPress platform. Updraft Plus is a backup plugin which is used to backup all your WordPress database like themes plugins, files, databases, and much more.
- Rank Math – SEO is a very important factor to rank your post and drives a lot of traffic. Rank Math is one of free SEO tool which helps to rank your blog higher in search results. It also takes care of your blog post length, URL length, Meta Description length. It checks content readability, Title readability, density keywords, basic SEO With advanced Features. It suggests the focus keywords which are recommended by Google. Many Bloggers Suggest You go with Yoast SEO plugin But My recommendation is Rank Math SEO Plugins Because Lots of features are free rather than Yoest Seo Plugin.
- Thrive Architect – With Thrive architect, you can build attractive content and landing pages for your blog without any prior knowledge about Coding or Tech skills
- Wordfence – This plugin keeps you updated whether your site is secure or not in different ways like country blocking, protection from aggressive crawlers, it takes two-step identity authentication, creating scheduled scans, malware scanning, and performing blacklist checks.
Bonus Tips: – Use WordPress Caching Plugins that help to Boost Your Site Speed and also improve Google ranking.
Write and Publish Your First Blog Post
Firstly, I want to be Congratulate that you have successfully set up your First blog. Next Step to Write a blog post to engage your Visitor.
There is no meaning in having a WordPress blog without any blog posts. In order to make a meaningful WordPress blog, you have to add posts to your website. Let’s find out how to add and write your first blog post 🙂
- Access your ->WordPress Admin panel.
- Navigate to Posts -> Add New Post from the side menu of the admin dashboard.
- Give a title to your blog post. It is simply going to be the name of your blog post.
- Write a Description of your blog post.
- Select the category for your post. If there is no category available there, then you can simply add a new category for your blog post.
- Set a featured image for your blog post. This is going to be the thumbnail of your post.
- Tap on the publish button in order to publish your first blog post.
Pro Tips: – Write a blog at least 500-600 Words. fulfilled user requirements. Also, try to interlink with the published article.
Best Way To Earn Money from Your Blog
Hmmmmm… You have now successfully created your WordPress blog. Your next step is definitely going to make some money from your blog. Let’s find out how you can make a very good amount of money from your WordPress blog.
There are a lot of ways to make money from your blog. But here we will talk about the four most popular ways to make money online from your WordPress blog.
- Google AdSense – Google AdSense is the first choice of the maximum of the bloggers to make some money. Through Google AdSense, You can monetize your blog posts with Google’s ads. Google will show ads on your content and if generate a click or impression then you will get paid for this.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is nowadays scaling up with such massive growth. You can do affiliate marketing through your blog in order to generate passive income from your website.
- Selling course or product – Creating Own course or product is more profitable to make money so you can create your own way to sell to your Audience but before that, you have to make trust regarding your audience.
- Offering Service – If you are an expert on anything like Web Design, SEO, or Online Advertisement than you can offer service to your audience, and they will directly pay you. This is one of the best ways to earning money from your blog.